Summer Scribes is a four day writing camp taught from my home.
This year's camp is called Bird Brains: Words Taking Flight. It's science and writing all wrapped up into one amazing experience.
The mission of every Summer Scribes unit is to help kids:
- Return to school with renewed confidence and passion for writing.
- Learn a gentle and joyful writing approach that's based on the belief that everyone can write.
- Notice the world like a writer by learning how to make extraordinary meaning out of every day observations.
- Become lifelong writers.
- Have fun!
Who can register for Summer Scribes?
- Incoming 3rd - 5th grade students who attend PVPUSD.
- Kids who work well with small groups (no more than six students per class).
- Kids who can attend class from 1 to 4 PM OR 9AM to noon, Monday through Thursday during June or July, 2019 (specific dates TBD).
Registration information will be posted on March 1, 2019.
Online registration opens April 8, 2019.
Summer Scribes is one of my favorite ways to keep writing love growing strong during the summer.
Contact me if you have any questions.